Because of its popularity, online poker has gained its own myths, however, these are just things to badmouth this new platform of playing poker from people who cannot move on and embrace what technology can offer especially those who always lose in their gaming sessions.
If you have any problems or issues with your online poker site, then you should look for another one which is more reliable and trustworthy, but first, you should check out these common online poker myths that need to be debunked once and for all courtesy of situs poker online Indonesia.
- Fixed hands– A lot of players believe that there are action flops where these online poker sites are initially designed to flop cards which likely to happen to particular players’ cards so that it will add more to their betting. The majority of these cards that are dealt online are produced mainly by random number generators (RNG) which are verified and certified to be an independent accounting firm assures the fair play and the randomness and uniqueness of each result that comes out in each online casino game.
- You play against Artificial Intelligence (AI)– A lot of poker players also believe that you will likely lose your game because you are playing against a computer that is pre-programmed to win every time, however, the truth is, in real money games of online poker sites, you are playing against real-life players from different parts of the world, but if you want to play for fun and want to practice, there are many online poker games that you can play for free against AI or computer.
- Collusion– There are many players they say are afraid of playing online poker because of playing together to tell each of their cards. However, the problem with colluding is that in order for you to become successful in this scheme, you should be a good poker player in the first place. A lot of successful poker players spend a lot of their time improving their game rather than colluding with other players to easily win money and fool other players in a single table. Collusion will not be effective if you are just there to collude and not become a better poker player which totally defeats the bad purpose.
- You are plagued with bad beats– It might be true that there is an absolute number of bad beats that you suffer which is higher online. Well, the reason behind this is that you are being dealt with multiple hands per hour and the player might possibly be playing in multiple tables which causes the bad beats to come consecutively. In order to prevent that, if you are not that experienced in playing poker, then it would be advisable to stick to one or two tables first before you go multi-tabling.
- Fraudulent online poker site– There are many rumors that the poker site will steal your money, well there are fake online casino sites out there that really steal money, but these are usually taken down the moment it is launched online. It is up to the poker player’s vigilance and responsibility to choose which online poker site is trustworthy or not.